Sunday, February 22, 2015

How Landscape Photography went to the Birds.





When I saw the snow yesterday morning I grabbed my camera and went outside to capture some landscape shots.  After all, it doesn't snow in Georgia all that often.  During my exploration my attention was diverted by these little honkers.


Of course I had the wrong lens on my camera so back home I went & grabbed the 100-400mm lens...that big long lens. The geese were so kind to wait for my return.  As you can imagine you have to be patient & not approach these guys too fast.  Fortunately they are somewhat use to people so after about 20 mins of slowly working my way closer to them I was able to get some nice shots.  How many shots did I take?  A little over 200.  Why so many?  Partly because I wanted them to get use to the look & sound of the camera & me. The rest to try to capture something special.  





No comments:

Post a Comment